That is what the guy said when he called me. He called on Tuesday and we were able to help him on Saturday, that doesn’t happen very often. He wasn’t sure how long the bees had been there. Once we opened the wall and saw the comb, we figured they had been there about 8-9 months. I hope this one survives, the queen was a real layer. Since it was on the 2nd floor I just put the comb in a bucket and lowered it to Penny. Clean up took longer than we expected. The bees had stressed and started pooping on the walls. Then there were the ones on the floor who didn’t want to get up. All in all a good day though.