Harder than expected

This is a rubbermaid shed and the bees were underneath it.  They are supposed to be snap together. Whoever built this thing used screws everywhere to hold it together.  When we started taking it down we found that they used 3 inch screws to hold it down, and some other to hold the top on.  We worked at that for about 2 hours, then we found the floor was on a plywood subfloor 1 inch thick.  We finally got the plywood up and found the bees.  They have been put into a new hive and are living a happy life on a farm on the North Shore of Oahu.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *