I went by on Tuesday to see the problem. We came to an agreement to remove the bees from under the portable classroom. I went by on Sunday to check and make sure everything was OK for the removal on Monday. I came back on Monday and found they had used a backhoe and dug a 4X4 foot hole directly in front of the hive. I couldn’t kneel or stand to get to the hive. I had to lean against the side of the hole and sort of squat. Then I realized they had passed the floor support for the trailer part. I had to crawl under the the portable. There was only about 2 feet between the trailer and the ground. It was a tight squeeze but I got it done.