We were told the bees were in the siding. They had even had an exterminator come out 2 times to kill the bees. They called me because they realized it wasn’t working, so they needed a bee removal person. We went out, looked under the siding and found they were not there. They were walking in a hole and into the ceiling. We were told they had been there only a few weeks, to a little over a month. A new beekeeper wanted to help, so John came and found this is a lot of work. We put up plastic and cut a hole in the ceiling. The hive was between the rafters, and about 3 feet long. The guy who lived in the house was very pleasant. We filled 3 five gallon buckets with comb, and got about 20 lbs. of honey.