The neighbor moved in and called me the same day. He said the abandoned house next door had bees in a cabinet. I told him I couldn’t help him without the permission of the owner. Two weeks later I get a call from the owner. The new people tracked him down and gave him my number. When I opened the cabinet I saw some fairly old comb. As I get into the removal, with the help of Jason, I saw at least 8 queen cells that had been opened. There was lots of capped drone cells also. As I got past the first few panels I found the brood. The queen is young, she packed the comb with lots of brood. We filled 6 frames of brood! The last four panels was capped honey. It is very dark.